Two Eyes Cenote is that it? are you not allowed to talk?
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
464 Posts
Ooc — tazi
His chosen role was made clear in the assurance of his voice.

“Fight for us,” Eset says, stepping forward, “serve our Pharaoh. Defend our home as mazoi; warrior of the blue palace.”

Us. Let him feel that the ownership of such a place was held in the palm of every palatial resident, no matter their rank.

“You will work alongside Khusobek. There are two more guardians who patrol Pharaoh’s residence in the North. In time you will meet them. I am the hebsut,” she explains, “I oversee the operations here. If you have any questions, come to me.”

For now Eset would show Stark to his room within Muat-riya’s gleaming barracks, outfitted with all the furs, wines, and finery afforded by the region’s ruler.
Messages In This Thread
is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Ironspine - April 28, 2024, 05:58 AM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 12:48 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 29, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 30, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - May 04, 2024, 10:30 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 07:04 PM