Ocean's Breath Plateau Dreamer
Akashingo
Yaret
360 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
It was in that moment that something far more sinister swept up the throat of the devil. How they touched upon one anothers gaze, it was sporadic, and it was cruel as hurt riddled her chest. Legend didn't like hurt. Didn't like how it made her feel, and how when Senmut spoke, she felt these things that made her feel all the more feral. Legend could not control the fire in her chest that made her feel now so distraught, and that did not even begin with her Time striking this trip. That if he wanted her still, if he could have her around and make her feel these strange things, then he should make love to his opinion.
Such was the ways of Akashingo people, was it not?

"I see."
Moondusted, soft eyes and a pleaders face painted over with a thousand smiles. "She sees." Her eyes were blessed by tracing the curves of his wrists, of which moments ago God said he would take. Those same wrists returned as moth to flame. When both were moth. And both were flame. Burn, oh, burn. Burned, oh, it burned.

"There is nothing more real to me than when we are as one. Such as then," the demon would explain, "such as now," she would engrave. "I would see him a million times then." Sick. "A million times now." A twisted little tummy. "She likes looking at Him now." There was a shelter when he looked back. "If I were only more than mazoi, perhaps whispers not so..loud." Senmut surely had been embarrassed when the Fellahin had riddled their secret across. This, she had observed of others, so it must have been an emotion he could feel too. "And They are loud, yes?." Legend's neediness would always be louder than any voice she could ever hear. Her body pouted into a meek curl of her neck.

Make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more, make me more.
Messages In This Thread
Dreamer - by Legend - February 23, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: Dreamer - by Senmut - February 25, 2024, 06:28 PM
RE: Dreamer - by Legend - February 25, 2024, 07:32 PM
RE: Dreamer - by Senmut - March 05, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: Dreamer - by Legend - March 17, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: Dreamer - by Senmut - March 17, 2024, 03:48 PM
RE: Dreamer - by Legend - April 01, 2024, 01:45 AM
RE: Dreamer - by Senmut - April 05, 2024, 03:40 PM
RE: Dreamer - by Legend - April 17, 2024, 04:59 PM
RE: Dreamer - by Senmut - April 30, 2024, 09:27 AM
RE: Dreamer - by Legend - May 08, 2024, 10:06 PM