Two Eyes Cenote is that it? are you not allowed to talk?
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
479 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Advisor
She listens in quiet engagement, imagining how it would be to have a legacy like that. To have family names, and a lineage. To be able to trace history back to certain people, and locations, and cultures. To fill in all the unwritten parts of oneself.

“Muat-riya is indebted to your father. He is the reason you are here now,” her eyes hold warmly over Stark. She takes another bite as he settles upon the stone. Her chewing slows as his next question is raised. The hebsut swallows firmly before answering.

“Yes, not too far from here, a little village in the east,” so naturally it comes to her, the same lie she’d been telling for nearly a year. “Though I do not miss it. I am very fortunate to be where I am, now.” That wasn’t a lie.

“Why stars?” she asks briskly, eager to turn the subject once more. “Where did your interest come from?”
Messages In This Thread
is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Ironspine - April 28, 2024, 05:58 AM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 12:48 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 29, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 30, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - May 25, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 07:04 PM