Nova Peak hundred billion castaways, looking for a home
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Dagur spoke much more succinctly, promising to deliver the message safely and swiftly. She could only smile and dip her head, grateful for his willingness despite the fact they barely knew one another. Soon enough, Raider knew, that would change.

Thank you, Dagur. You can report back here afterward, the Alpha female said, waving her over-long tail once more before saying, And now I need to get back to my sons. See you sooner than later, I hope.

She flashed him a quick smile, then turned. As sore as she felt, Raider practically scurried back to rejoin her mate and children. There was no describing the feeling when she ducked back inside the den and laid eyes on them. The rest of the world faded into the background as she dropped down and curled around the little family they had created.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: hundred billion castaways, looking for a home - by Masquerade - May 27, 2024, 08:01 PM