Two Eyes Cenote is that it? are you not allowed to talk?
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
479 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Advisor
Stark’s mouth lifts into a smile, his cool green eyes flushing with emotion. Eset’s own imbues with a gentle understanding she does not often share with the other residents; new or old.

“I know so little about the stars,” the coywolf confesses with a grin, “they’ve always been beautiful, but you make them sound thrilling.” To share such an intensity, a pursuit, and a love for works was a rare thing. The way he speaks of the constellations as the sky artwork of the Gods- his obsession- she feels herself warming towards the man. When the question is turned back on her Eset’s eyes gleam.

“I do; Hathor," the name is voiced with tender acclaim. "She is the deity of lovers and femininity; dancing and beauty. But she is also a goddess who changes her form to suit the call of the hour- a warrior, when she needs to be.” A furtive smile plays at the corner of her mouth, dimpling her dark cheeks.

“Like you, I am indebted. Hathor led me to Her Holiness. She is the reason I am here.”
Messages In This Thread
is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Ironspine - April 28, 2024, 05:58 AM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 12:48 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 28, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 29, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - April 30, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - May 31, 2024, 02:39 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: is that it? are you not allowed to talk? - by Eset - June 02, 2024, 07:04 PM