Nova Peak black horse and the cherry tree
Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Ruckus came trundling over to her, affording Raider a view of his partially open eyes. Her mouth fell open before curling into a smile. She wondered just how much he could make out at this point and decided, Nothing much.

C’mere, lil’ boy, she crooned, stretching out a foreleg to try and pull him to her.

Even as the words left her mouth, thunder growled distantly outside. Raider’s ears flicked, though her attention remained on her son. That said, an idea struck her like—well, like lightning, which cast the den’s interior into sharp relief for a split second.

What if Ruckus wasn’t a boy? Just because he’d been born with male parts didn’t mean anything. Raider would know that better than anyone, not that she publicized her internal monologues on gender identity. She really wondered, though, and made an abrupt decision.

You can tell me when you’re older. For now, c’mere, lil’ one, Raider murmured, pressing her nose to the child’s temple.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
black horse and the cherry tree - by Masquerade - June 03, 2024, 10:56 AM
RE: black horse and the cherry tree - by Ruckus - June 12, 2024, 12:20 PM
RE: black horse and the cherry tree - by Masquerade - June 12, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: black horse and the cherry tree - by Ruckus - June 12, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: black horse and the cherry tree - by Masquerade - June 12, 2024, 12:41 PM
RE: black horse and the cherry tree - by Ruckus - June 18, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: black horse and the cherry tree - by Masquerade - June 18, 2024, 12:10 PM