Nova Peak raise your snack
Loner
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
All tags are invitational, not obligatory! :)

The pups were showing more and more interest in the world that lay beyond the den’s mouth. They were still a little too small to venture out there, though Raider sensed they would be ready for their first walkabout soon. Before that happened, she supposed she ought to get around to formal introductions with @Dagur and @Goldeneye.

Assuming a sphinx pose just outside the dugout’s door, Raider peered inward at @Riot, @Rowdy and @Ruckus. She then turned her head the other way, squinting against the brilliant glare of June sunshine as she waited to see if any of Dragonspine’s three adult men might appear nearby.

Before, only one of them (@Riley, in case that wasn’t obvious) would’ve been permitted. Now, the other two were welcome as well.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
raise your snack - by Masquerade - June 13, 2024, 10:24 AM
RE: raise your snack - by Dagur - June 18, 2024, 09:56 AM
RE: raise your snack - by Masquerade - June 18, 2024, 10:05 AM
RE: raise your snack - by Dagur - June 18, 2024, 10:11 AM
RE: raise your snack - by Masquerade - June 18, 2024, 10:35 AM
RE: raise your snack - by Dagur - June 18, 2024, 10:44 AM
RE: raise your snack - by Masquerade - June 18, 2024, 10:48 AM
RE: raise your snack - by Dagur - June 18, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: raise your snack - by Masquerade - June 18, 2024, 11:09 AM
RE: raise your snack - by Dagur - June 18, 2024, 11:37 AM
RE: raise your snack - by Masquerade - June 18, 2024, 11:49 AM