Swiftcurrent Creek Beyond Z
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,212 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette was mildly shocked at first. Brother?! Wait-- No she decided to think the best of them and he was probably a kind brother taking care of his pregnant sister. At least, she hoped that that was the case. I'm not familiar with the man named Lestan, she admitted as she looked over them. Arlette did worry a little what it would mean for her little ones, more mouths to feed, however, they were already on meats so they would be bigger than the other pups if they were born here. However, I am sympathetic to your condition, she admitted to the woman.

Arlette was surprised to hear about the male and then nodded. I'm trained healer as well, and we have our own garden, she told him. It would be nice to have extra help in the pack. She looked over her shoulder to hear if Akavir made his presence known. But even he was not much of a brute to send away a pregnant female. Arlette looked over the two of them for a moment. First at the man, who was probably the winning ticket for the pregnant female to enter. He could help out and it would put less pressure on them. Plus this man might teach her something new about herbs. Alright. I will allow you in our pack, but you are on trail. If you betray our kindness I know that everyone in this pack won't be so forgiving, she warned. She knew that Muskrat would do anything on command of Akavir, and that Arric would also not be so sympathetic.

I would also wish for you to stay clear of my own den for the first few weeks, she stated as she didn't want the strangers close to her children just yet. She would let them know when they would be allowed such things. She howled to @Akavir and @Arric that she accepted two wolves, hopefully they wouldn't be too mad at her and if they really didn't agree then they could kick out the pregnant lady. Come I will show you were you can stay, she offered. I'm Arlette, Beta of Swiftcurrent.
Current State
Chewed up nipples
Messages In This Thread
Beyond Z - by Suzu - July 29, 2024, 06:33 PM
RE: Beyond Z - by Etienne - July 29, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: Beyond Z - by Arlette - July 30, 2024, 06:26 AM
RE: Beyond Z - by Suzu - July 30, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: Beyond Z - by Etienne - July 30, 2024, 09:30 AM
RE: Beyond Z - by Arlette - August 04, 2024, 04:10 AM
RE: Beyond Z - by Suzu - August 05, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: Beyond Z - by Etienne - August 05, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: Beyond Z - by Arlette - August 06, 2024, 02:51 AM