Cedar Sweep she wore her scars as best attire
Brecheliant
Sciathán
767 Posts
Ooc — Me
"A clone then," Dwin accepted the reply and scrutinized the girl before her up and down. "You promise not to tell to the original - buy you look much prettier than her. It is probably because you do not scowl," she added with a cheeky grin, but the remark was not a malicious one. Were this relayed to her hag-friend, she was sure the older she-wolf would have good laugh and pass on some crafty insults of her own to Dwin. 

"Name's Dwin and I am a friend of Towhee - the elder, I guess?" she introduced herself and dipped her muzzle politely. "I suppose you reside nearby? Because, if you do, you might just help me to find my way back to the coast. As you see - my intended shortcut has become quite a... unintended detour," she grinned. "To put it bluntly - I am hopelessly lost."
Messages In This Thread
she wore her scars as best attire - by Towhee Jr - August 11, 2024, 05:17 AM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Ceridwen - August 15, 2024, 02:12 PM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Towhee Jr - August 18, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Ceridwen - August 21, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Towhee Jr - September 04, 2024, 06:05 AM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Ceridwen - September 04, 2024, 07:20 AM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Towhee Jr - September 14, 2024, 01:38 AM
RE: she wore her scars as best attire - by Ceridwen - September 16, 2024, 12:27 PM