Two Eyes Cenote Python
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
before, I was not a witch
629 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Advisor
“And here I had you pegged as the straight-laced sort,” one brow lifts, the tease put a twinkle in her amber eyes. She rather liked the mental imagery of the squat gentleman capering hand-in-hand with their young Pharaoh. No doubt the same height as well! Eset laughs and sets the wine aside as the fellahin serve both vessels of riverwater flavored with mint.

She is aware of a tingling on her skin. Any other time she would have taken it for the change in late summer weather, but now she knew it was them stirring within her. Her fur bristles warmly. As the neb sidles forward to inquire of Toula, she straightens at the plinth and beholds his willful little smile.

“Then perhaps I am the first to inform you that Pharaoh is married and pregnant. She and Semer-wati are expecting any day now. She is healthy, and so happy.” So much had transpired in the seasons that passed; Toula’s courtship, her coronation, the arrival and subsequent disappearance of a beloved royal sister. And though many whispers threw doubt upon her chosen consort, the hebsut had seen her majesty’s happiness and so counted him also among their blessings.

Eset, too, had scarcely known such contentedness as the past few weeks. She takes a sip of water and pulls back to study Gucci through serenely hooded eyes.

“I imagine our Great One will be overjoyed to reunite with a neb of whom she shares such fond memories.”
Messages In This Thread
Python - by Eset - August 06, 2024, 08:35 PM
RE: Python - by Gucci - August 16, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: Python - by Eset - August 16, 2024, 08:39 PM
RE: Python - by Gucci - August 21, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: Python - by Eset - August 23, 2024, 09:06 PM