Two Eyes Cenote i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
before, I was not a witch
629 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Advisor
She lays on a mossy pew beside the cenotes, back against a stream of filtered light. Spread out in the lea beside her are some of the old hand-carved glyphs she’d found in the recesses of Akashingo’s catacombs and had carried with her during the move to the blue palace. Many times these shards have been studied, and now she scrutinized them again and again, hoping to find something useful– something missed by generations of devout scholarship. It was easier than permitting her mind to obsess over other things, or the torturous wait of the other shoe to drop with Herod and his men.

Eset Glances up to see the mazoi moving towards her with intent in his stride, and the hebsut is quick to right herself, greeting the guardian with a fixed bow of her head as he nears.

“Meseba, is everything alright?” Her voice is eager, for the look cast in his eyes spoke of something leadening.
Messages In This Thread
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired - by Meseba - September 06, 2024, 05:39 AM
RE: i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired - by Eset - September 07, 2024, 04:43 PM
RE: i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired - by Meseba - September 07, 2024, 06:46 PM
RE: i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired - by Eset - September 08, 2024, 01:45 PM
RE: i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired - by Meseba - September 08, 2024, 03:02 PM
RE: i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired - by Eset - September 08, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired - by Meseba - September 08, 2024, 04:47 PM
RE: i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired - by Eset - September 09, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired - by Meseba - September 14, 2024, 04:32 AM
RE: i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired - by Eset - September 16, 2024, 03:39 PM
RE: i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired - by Meseba - September 17, 2024, 04:42 AM