Two Eyes Cenote tiburon
Muat-riya
Jodai
394 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Guardian

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: violence and language and darkness

a kiss.

it sauntered through his blood and lit to boiling-point the remnants of those things eset had left behind; it spoke to him, the laughter, the kiss.

soto was to pain as he was to her power.

o, Ra! you have joined me in this bloodied matrimony.

in answer khusobek licked blood in deliberate linger from the edge of soto's ear; a hot huff of copper-toned air spoke of the captive's delectation. "i kept a flayed man alive for nine days." let the brute's cell be his confessional; there was no one here to understand.

"she asked me to do it, hatshepsuun did. he was not a treasonous man. he was not a corrupt noble; he was not even a base thief or rapist. he was, soto, a merchant who sold to her handmaid a gemstone that was found to be fake."

he deftly stepped; he rolled the man to his side and sent a blow there, hard beneath the ribcage; "i found him. i brought him. 'teach him what it means to deceive a god.'" another blow. another, harder still. he listened for soto's wheeze of breath. "the first day i stripped the flesh from his arms. the second, his legs. i salted him on the third. on the fourth, his back. on the fifth, soto, on the fifth, salt again. it preserves the wounds, you understand."

he let the man go; he aimed a kick and stood over the captive. "on the sixth, i let him taste water. on the seventh his face, the eighth, his eyes. i did not kill him on the ninth day. i put him outside for the vultures."

"he stole from a god. you looked at my daughters." khusobek's smirk was a bleak unfurled thing; "how much more you deserve than that."
Messages In This Thread
tiburon - by Soto - September 10, 2024, 08:55 AM
RE: tiburon - by Khusobek - September 10, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: tiburon - by Soto - September 10, 2024, 09:27 AM
RE: tiburon - by Khusobek - September 10, 2024, 10:24 AM
RE: tiburon - by Soto - September 10, 2024, 10:40 AM
RE: tiburon - by Khusobek - September 10, 2024, 11:10 AM
RE: tiburon - by Soto - September 10, 2024, 12:09 PM
RE: tiburon - by Khusobek - September 10, 2024, 01:39 PM
RE: tiburon - by Soto - September 10, 2024, 02:19 PM
RE: tiburon - by Khusobek - September 11, 2024, 09:10 AM
RE: tiburon - by Soto - September 11, 2024, 06:55 PM