Two Eyes Cenote along both lines of a pathway higher
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
before, I was not a witch
672 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Advisor
“Life-threatening,” she whispers as fragments of Safiya’s screams cut again through her mind; the pooling of blood upon the sands. The tearing of her eye from its socket. She felt ill and closed her eyes briskly, accepting the gentle warmth of his affection with a staggering sigh.

As Meseba speaks, she listens, eyes beholding the strong green gaze. She knows he is right. Their duty is to Pharaoh above all others, yet still it is difficult to accept that more violence may seep its way into their hallowed palace. At the following suggestion Eset’s head shakes briskly.

“No,” an emphasis tears through her parched throat, “I cannot bear the knowledge that there are men like that out there– but we know nothing of them. They may be more powerful than we understand, Meseba. I will not send you alone,” her refusal is adamant, eyes upon him hardened. Losing him was a risk the hebsut would not take.
Messages In This Thread
along both lines of a pathway higher - by Meseba - October 05, 2024, 04:35 AM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Eset - October 05, 2024, 04:55 PM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Meseba - October 06, 2024, 09:32 AM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Eset - October 06, 2024, 01:15 PM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Meseba - October 06, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Eset - October 06, 2024, 07:12 PM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Meseba - October 20, 2024, 02:15 PM