Greatwater Lake you got my back against the wall, oh god
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The boy had been daydreaming-- about sunny days spent with friends, about curling up next to a certain tall handsome wolf, about a better life.
So it was entirely shocking and disconcerting when he was suddenly alerted to another wolf rushing towards him. Alarian knew the other's intentions couldn't be good, with such an approach, so he hopped up and threw himself to the side to avoid being touched. But it hadn't been a very calculated movement, and he ended up stumbling, succeeding in putting some small distance between himself and the stranger but losing his balance in the process. He let out a desperate warning bark, but did not flee for the moment.
What are you doing? He demanded, trying not to sound panicked but failing. The boy didn't yet realize he should have left while he had the chance.
Messages In This Thread
you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Alarian - January 12, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Ithrik - January 16, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Alarian - January 16, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: you got my back against the wall, oh god - by Ithrik - January 26, 2018, 08:42 PM