Jade Fern Grove Done messed up
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
you can post again or archive here ! this will be the last from me <3
Alarian listened quietly to the dark-furred male's words, letting them pass without further comment; they did not leave his mind for some time, though. The slim boy moved back a few paces, having finished tending the male's wounds. He was tempted to tell him to go home now, but— well, he didn't make a habit of ordering strangers around. Still, he glanced at the freshly-covered wounds with concern, knowing he would have to move on with his own journey. At least the male seemed coherent enough to find his own way— if he hadn't, Ali would have been forced to stay.
Alarian Keil. He matched the man's full introduction automatically. It was nice to meet you, Dakarai, though I'm sorry for the circumstances. I don't think I've got time to stay, unfortunately. The Governor paused, thinking again with some disapproval of the fact that Dakarai's pack was not caring for him. Perhaps it was a bit shameless, but he couldn't resist adding before he made to depart: I'm kind of what we have for a medic at my pack— and what we have for a leader, I guess. I'm on a... short trip right now, but if you need anything— protection, more care— you can come to Bracken Sanctuary. It's northeast of here, past the valley; my sister will let you in if you mention me.
With that, he nodded once to Dakarai and turned to leave, eager to get back to looking for Lennon— and eventually heading home.
Messages In This Thread
Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 09, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - April 09, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 14, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - April 16, 2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 17, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - April 27, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 27, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - May 02, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - May 08, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - May 20, 2018, 09:52 PM