Blackfeather Woods You can't wake up; this is not a dream.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
I'm going to continue and anyone else can just jump in whenever!

Not too long after her howl rang through the air, she watched as a form appeared in the distance. Once close enough, she sniffed the air and immediately recognized the scent of her older sister. It had been such a long time since that scent had filled her nostrils, and it calmed her nerves a little. 

She reveled in her sister's affection, taking in more of scent, easing her tenseness a little. She hadn't even realized how tense she was. Reluctantly, she stepped back from her sister and said in their native tongue "Shivali. Sister. I can't believe I'm seeing you."

Even though she knew Siarut, Tahani, and Tomkin had come here to find Shivlali, knowing she was here and actually seeing her with her own eyes were two completely different things. Her thoughts went back to her other siblings, and her feelings of guilt came smashing through the sense of calm that had momentarily followed her sister's affection. Her orange gaze fell to the ground in shame before moving back to her sister, and she asked, "What about Siarut, Tomkin, and Tahani? Did they make it here okay?"

With her question, she was reminded of her brother's wound and worried whether it had healed okay. More than anything, she wanted to see them and apologize for being stupid. She hoped she would get that chance soon.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
You can't wake up; this is not a dream. - by Takiyok - May 28, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: You can't wake up; this is not a dream. - by Takiyok - May 31, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: You can't wake up; this is not a dream. - by Kove - June 02, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: You can't wake up; this is not a dream. - by Kove - June 15, 2018, 11:51 PM