Duskfire Glacier I'll be your number one with a bullet.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 
@Tomkin forward dated to 6/28 and set after this thread and this thread.

She had a plan. She had made two allies that had agreed to guard this area until she could come back with her family. Taki's heart dropped at the realization that Tomkin may not be with them. She had failed in her mission, been unable to track him down. Not only would Sia be disappointed in her, but she still had no idea if he was okay. he was just as resilient as she was, so her hope was that he was just off on his own somewhere and would come back eventually; she just prayed it wasn't too late.

She had taken one last stroll through the place the felt so much like home, committing certain details to memory so that she could accurately describe the glacier to her family. Suddenly, she froze, her heart racing. She could recognize that scent anywhere. Hell, she had spent the first half of her journey following it. Tomkin. Only now the scent trail wasn't faint; it was fresh. She followed it to a mountain that housed a system of caves. She stopped at the enterance, looking around, trying to catch sight of him. He was around here somewhere, she could feel it. So, she raised her muzzle to the sky and let out a long howl to call for him.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 25, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 26, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 30, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - July 12, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 22, 2018, 08:28 AM