Broken Boulder i dont even feel like writing
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The implications of his words didn't seem to register— or perhaps they did, and Aditya simply didn't care. After everything, it was easier to believe the latter, and the idea stung much more than he wanted to admit. He swallowed hard, going silent again. It was impossible to keep the hurt from his expression— impossible to keep any emotion from showing on his face now, and he hated the fact.
My asshole brother, He answered in a quiet, clipped voice. There was no reason to hide it any longer— let him think what he wanted. It took another beat to find the energy to say anything at all; he suddenly wanted nothing more than to tell Aditya to leave and never speak to him again.
Why are you here, Aditya? The question was almost rhetorical— he thought he knew why. Despite everything you've done to fuck it up, pack relations are fine. Dawn and I worked it out. You have no reason to be here, or to keep pretending you care— it's obvious you don't. You don't care about me, and maybe you care about the relationship between our packs, but not enough to stop and think for one second before telling Dawn you fucked me.
Alarian swallowed again, rising to his feet now and taking a step back; he needed more distance, he needed an entire ocean between them but he couldn't get that so he settled for a step, just one step. I thought you were a good person— but good people don't do this. You made me think you cared, and— His voice broke slightly, but for once, he did not cry. He paused and took a breath, words tumbling from him that he did not believe but desperately wanted Aditya to believe. I don't deserve this.
Messages In This Thread
i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 13, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 16, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 16, 2018, 02:18 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 17, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 17, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 18, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 18, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Aditya - July 21, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: i dont even feel like writing - by Alarian - July 21, 2018, 12:14 PM