Broken Boulder i just want to be better than your head's only medicine
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
set directly after this thread
AW bc i like drama

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: overdose
His head hurts and he can't breathe.
These are the only things he knows for certain as he stumbles into the familiar darkness of his den, chest heaving. He pauses and glances around at the scattered herbs, feeling as if he's moving through water. What little air he can force into his lungs feels cold and biting; it's all he can focus on until the pain in his head intensifies, and then he just needs the pain to stop
He can't say for sure how many poppy seeds he eats; too many, he knows. Not enough to kill him, unfortunately. They can't work fast enough. Trembling, impatient, he tucks himself up against one wall of his den and waits. He waits for the seeds to kick in, for the tears to come, for @Zamael to burst in with more cutting words for him. It's the last one that intensifies the tremble in his limbs, and impulsively, a little aggressively, he thinks: I'd rather die than listen to another word he has to say — but it doesn't mean much, he realizes.
He's not so opposed to dying anyway.
Messages In This Thread
i just want to be better than your head's only medicine - by Alarian - August 30, 2018, 09:07 PM