Broken Boulder woke right up to a brand new day
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He nods as he listens, frowning slightly but trying not to show his — what is it? Not quite distaste... no, that's definitely distaste. But it's not judgmental; he just can't imagine trying to implement anything rigid or structured at the Sanctuary. It doesn't fit him — or any of his friends here. When she questions his interest, his ears tilt back slightly, a little embarrassed to admit the reason. Oh, um — I was never really in a pack before the Sanctuary, He admits a little guiltily. It's been awhile since I took over for — um, as leader, but... sometimes I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing — I thought you might have some... insight, maybe. Ugh, he's hopeless.

But Seabreeze isn't, he realizes as they talk more — far from it, actually. He comes away from the conversation feeling both inadequate and slightly in awe of the woman; it's obvious now that she's more than just levelheaded. She's probably more fit to lead than he is.
Messages In This Thread
woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - September 25, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Seabreeze - September 25, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - September 25, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Seabreeze - September 25, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - October 09, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Seabreeze - October 14, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: woke right up to a brand new day - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 05:41 PM