Jade Fern Grove am i more than you bargained for yet?
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
An icy feeling settles over him when Midar doesn't acknowledge him. He sucks in a sharp breath as his lover stands, startled, and rises only a moment after him. Midar, He repeats, swallowing the panic rising like floodwater within, but nothing changes. He can only watch helplessly as Midar paces, wide-eyed and frozen. He can't imagine what this might be; something to do with his amnesia, surely, but — it suddenly strikes him that he's useless here.
He looks away for a moment, glancing back as he realizes his lover has suddenly halted. He hesitates, and before he can say anything the other collapses, sending him immediately to his side. His nose presses desperately into Midar's neck fur, searching for a pulse. A breath of relief escapes him when he finds it, though his heart still aches for his lover's suffering. He stays until Midar wakes, and then only long enough to assure himself that he'll be alright. Then he leaves reluctantly for Easthollow, single-minded in his quest.
Messages In This Thread
am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 10, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 10, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 11, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - January 08, 2019, 06:45 PM