Dragoncrest Cliffs midas is king & he holds me so tight
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
’What calls to you?’ A smile practically ghosted her lips, only there if you looked by the corner of your eye. Aure took her own lethargic gaze to the slowly-brightening heavens again, considering the Celestium, ”Usually, I will say ze stars, and it still remains true. I still adore them; I will always watch them, as they do to I. And yet...” she removed her spirit from the skies, lashes shuttering before reopening across the lake. She studied the morning light that glimmered there, ruminating with her next words.

”And yet... I wonder if I may return to service as a healer. Granted, I possess no great knowledge of botany, although I was born into a sanctuary.” Aure stilled again, before lending, ”I’ve thought of traveling once more, however, I’ve traveled for ze entire second year of my life, simply to get here. Although I love ze world and it’s wonders, I am... tired. Tired of running.”

In her listless state, she hadn’t realized the last little tidbit she’d tacked on until several hearbeats later. A flutter of blinks, and then she turned to Eastwood, her gaze a bit... rattled, but not towards him. ”Have you ever been... ahm, hunted? Strangers they may be, but his presence made her feel more lax than she’d been able to feel in so long.
Messages In This Thread
midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 19, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 21, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: midas is king & he holds me so tight - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 01:34 PM