Sunbeam Lair my face will be painted in these white brick lines
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
someone come play w sick!ali before i glue him to the coast! tiny edit: maybe @Mahler if you have time?
His mind is clouded with fever, and his thoughts seem stuck in a permanent loop as he travels aimlessly. Or, he thinks it's aimless — until he realizes his paws have carried him to a familiar cavern. The place he'd met Midar; the place he'd met @Saarthal. Bile rises in his throat, yet he continues forward, pressing past the entrance with the thought that shelter will be good for him.
A coughing fit takes him as he enters, wracking his slim frame violently for a few moments and forcing him to a halt. The harshness of his coughing has already rendered his throat raw, and this new assault only intensifies the pain. Eyes watering, he falls back on his haunches, sucking in a stinging breath as the coughing subsides. There's a dull ache stirring in his skull now, adding to the myriad of hurt through his body — and he still can't get Saarthal out of his head.
Messages In This Thread
my face will be painted in these white brick lines - by Alarian - January 05, 2019, 08:27 PM