Arrow Lake darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She nodded a return greeting to stigmata as he explained the Aure would be staying with them for a day. Taki raised an eyebrow at the Drageda woman. Putting yourself further in our debt? she asked, not to disapprove but the understand how she felt so comfortable owing them even more, especially when her brother had yet to make good on his own debt.

Her gaze flicked between the two of them as Aure announced what they had been discussing. I see. Well, that should keep you guys busy for a while, she answered, unable to refrain. 

She nodded in response to the woman's appreciative words, thinking them unnecessary. She understood what it was like to have your family's fate be unknown, and she had simply offered useful information. Aure had already agreed to owe her for sharing that information, and so Taki didn't really need the excess gratitude. 

I'll be on my way, then, she stated, not seeing a real reason to stick around since it was clear Stigmata was willing to tell the other woman what he knew about the free-loader. She turned, pausing to nod at the Diaspora leader. I'll talk to you later, she said before moving to head back the way she had come, unless stopped.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied - by Takiyok - January 26, 2019, 03:12 AM