Dragoncrest Cliffs did most you women FEEL pregananant before find out?? i am last 5 week so can i sex?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She was still smiling, even through the concotion of emotions that rambled across his long, dark face. Gleamed at the joy, the bafflement; even at the self-hesitancy. "I do want them, dragul," her ivory face melting into warm thoughtfulness. "I... I don't know ze first thing about mothering, or... or nurturing khīnā. But, I do know that there isn't any other male that I'd rather bear whelps to." A lower, scarred lip was nursed on, her pearl-glimmering, rabbot-soft eyes once again full of consideration at them, at this.

Her love for him aside, the thought of carrying the babes of the male who'd done so much for her, in sickness and health, only seemed natural. And then there was the prospect of whether he would claim them as his own, or leave them to bastardry. Aure could tell herself that either was fine -- but in her heart, she knew she wanted their children to be christened under his name. And... she wanted to bring some light to the storm of him; wanted to see him.

"Comorara," she began, voice low and modest as her own insecurities began to shiver through, "I... I will not make demands of you, especially during this time. I only... I needed to let you know." Basically, she was asking him the same question he'd just asked her. Even if he wouldn't entitle them as his own, Aure hoped that he would raise them together -- the help of the pack aside. To her, it didn't matter (not yet) when he figured out what she meant to him; what mattered was whether he would meet her in this, despite everything that had befallen the kru.
Messages In This Thread