Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Yami's expression was kept fairly neutral as she shared her endearing nickname of Firefly; Raleska had to work hard to allow only a small smile to grace her lips, as it was after all, a fairly amusing moniker. "Oh, there's lots of people with scars like him here." She imparted, giving a self-important rise of her head as she so kindly shared this knowledge with Yami, the way an educated person might briefly indulge an unread squire with some portent or grim fable.

"There's Rosalyn, she's the most bad ass of them, I think, then there's Vaati, he's big and scary, and Firefly who you met.. and we even had this little guy for a bit that looked like he'd been chewed up by a shark. Dunno where he went. Maybe he did get chewed up by a shark.." She trailed off in thought, wondering where Alarian had gone - surprised it had taken her this long to come to think of it.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM