Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
So she at least knew what a seal was. This prompted a nod of approval from the tow-headed girl, because not knowing what a seal was, well, crazy.

Raleska knew what a cougar was, but if Yami had of mentioned a ram, Raleska would have been convinced the girl was speaking plain nonsense. She smirked for the millionth time as Yami flinched, pleased to have extracted such a reaction from the girl.

As her eyes scanned the choppy waves, she considered the validity of Yami's point. Of course, she wasn't about to admit that Yami had just poked a hole in Caiaphas' retelling, but she wasn't about to call her mother a liar, either. She puffed up, squinting as she tried to detect any sign of shark in the water. "Easy," she bluffed, unaware Yami had just lied moments prior. "They're so big they look like a dark spot in the water. Plus, I don't know if it was here. There's some places that have really clear water." Raleska had seen this fact for herself, having traveled the coast with her mother before settling in Ankyra Sound, which was not in the scheme of things the prettiest nor most tropical beach the Teekons had to offer. The water was a far cry from byzantine blue - it was more of an angry slush-grey -- but hey, there was plentiful food.

"Hmm, I don't see one. So - you can usually see them where seals are. They have this fin on their back, it looks like an upside down tooth as it cuts through the water." Raleska was so absorbed in searching for a sign of a shark, that she had dropped her condescension entirely -- and was presently unaware that at the moment she seemed almost pleasant as she scanned the ocean.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - March 10, 2019, 10:54 AM