Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska headed away from Yami, her ears stiff and nose twitching as she walked along the shore. Sometimes the seals came up along the tidal flats to escape predators of the deep, and other times she found them sunning in the mid-afternoon warmth. Today the tidal flats were occupied by only a handful of her watered-down cousins - she could see their rocklike shapes in the distance and sped up into a run.

She noticed Yami wasn't following her, but she hadn't exactly left the door open for invitation either. She shrugged; maybe Yami wasn't interested in seals, or maybe she wasn't interested in her. Either way you could be damn sure Raleska wasn't sending a gold-plated, engraved invitation to tag along - especially if Yami didn't want to.

She broke to a loose-legged trot as she came closer to the beach where the seals were. She spotted several close to a brace of rocks, and swung towards them warily. She had never worked up the courage to get very close - even from a distance they were huge, and while she couldn't understand the chatter of their language, she had caught more than once a liquid, docile looking eye following her every movement. They were clearly intelligent, as far as Raleska could tell, and while she had eaten seal before when her mother had downed pups or found them washed up dead along the shore, Raleska had never actively hunted them.

So, she hung a tentative distance back and slunk to the sand, happy to sun herself as she did a little bit of water-people-watching.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - March 23, 2019, 03:19 PM