Ankyra Sound She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska's features looked doubtful as Rosalyn enunciated her question further. To the dark-headed girl, there were too many variables to give a straightforward answer. She jutted her chin, considering carefully.

"Why are we fighting?" She asked first, wondering what things she would be willing to put her life down for. Her home? Probably. Her family? Definitely.. but for all the other things in the world souls were apt to squabble over, she was not sure she would be so willing to fight to the death. "Like, is he coming to take something from me, or hurt me? Because, I guess my answer depends.. If there wasn't much at stake.. or maybe not much that was valuable to me, I guess I'd run.." She glanced to Rosalyn, wondering if that had been the answer she had been looking for. "Why, what would you do -- what are you supposed to do?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Rosalyn - February 26, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Raleska - March 31, 2019, 09:26 AM