Ankyra Sound She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
ofc! i love them too. they're great, you're great <3 i'll wrap up and start a new one soon!

Raleska would have had issue with the adage "a captain goes down with their ship", perhaps because she hadn't yet understood the political warfare that was leadership, nor the gravitas such a deportment commanded. Knowing that Rosalyn would have run as well made Raleska slightly less dubious of her original answer. Truthfully, knowing Rosalyn approved of her answer was enough to set a slight spryness to Raleska's step.

Suggesting they find Illidan prompted a mute nod from the girl; she was determined to show Rosalyn just how much she had worked to be a good fighter; adopting the panther-like slink she had seen her father employ, Raleska stalked after Rosalyn ready to grieve Illidan into ruin.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Rosalyn - February 26, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Raleska - April 05, 2019, 08:49 PM