Dragoncrest Cliffs i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
His ears folded backward a little in confusion. Waiting? Nah, bounkola, you're all right, Verx assured her, giving her a gentle nudge to her cheek. Though all the while, breathing shallowly; he'd be damned if sickness put him out of commission now. No shit, you have a cold. You're burning up--and not in a good way, he added with a leer. His face grew serious again. You gotta get some rest. I shouldn't even have woken you up.

What names were you dreaming of, though? the cheka asked, curious. He hadn't thought of any names himself, and probably wouldn't. It really wasn't his thing, all this kid stuff. He couldn't name a rock if asked (and still smarted from Wraen's mockery of his attempt at a nickname for her). But Aure, with her pretty foreign tongue and all her tales of stars, should have some good ideas already.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries) - by Vercingetorix - February 17, 2019, 08:15 PM