Hushed Willows my limbs are frozen, my eyes won't close [festival]
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
After the initial greetings, Aure had wreathed her listless way through the merry-making; never one to dance if she could tolerate it, much less mingle. Tonight, however, her masque of the Lady had yet to be ridden of her person, so she partook in all of that which she'd kept so hidden to herself. Throughout her various endeavors, a smudge of sable-scarlet was quick to ensnare her attention — one who'd yet to find a master.

Eyes grew wondering as he strayed from his course, and then they grew wide at the pinked carnation, plucked and blooming and all. She had no time to let her mind wander on the rosy phenomenon, though, because Sanguinis had stept to her in the next moment; and had strewn, situated, and tucked the carnation at her ear within the next heartbeat. 

Aure swiveled her muzzle to one side, to the next, before surging forward to embrace him with nothing short of amiable warmth. What else could she do, when he'd been a savior, after all? "It's wonderful to see you," she preened, ivory throat wounding about his red shoulders, tail crescenting with glee. Then she withdrew, peering into his face kindly. "I wouldn't expect a champion to attend a festival."
Messages In This Thread
RE: my limbs are frozen, my eyes won't close [festival] - by Andraste - February 18, 2019, 10:28 PM