Hushed Willows my limbs are frozen, my eyes won't close [festival]
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
cracks my knuckles & turns this into a lil botany thread LESSGO

Her star-numbed mind eases itself to Now, drew away from the evening heights to listen what Sanguinis had to say. Adolescence?— That must have been well past six months, then. But she could always be wrong, ”How riveting! I have been wondering when my children should begin their own lessons... Sparring, though. Becoming, ah, more skillful; is it a repetitive sort of practice? As in, ahm... muscle memory, I suppose?”

Then, as if realizing the carnation that still nodded at her brow, she tipped her head at it, and then considered the show of seeds by Olive from before. ”Mm, I wonder how such flora is able thrive in such cold. Perhaps... a phenomena?” More of a wondering to herself than anything, although her eyes listed Sange’s way regardless.

”Usually, you do not see such colors in ze winter. But, er, compared to my Rhaesuial, ze snows of Teekon could be thought of as warm.” And perhaps it sounded like a reach, but it was more than likely true, at least for Aure herself. She’d had yet to shiver all over from the winter her. ”It feels as if it has been a century since I’ve spelt— felt spring, truth be told...”
Messages In This Thread
RE: my limbs are frozen, my eyes won't close [festival] - by Andraste - March 10, 2019, 10:11 PM