Ankyra Sound A friend said he knew where some easy money was
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska glanced from Rosalyn's side, unaware she had completely misunderstood (lmao oops dumb author) Rosalyn's initial question. Her expression was slightly dubious still -- it seemed such a strange concept to her, the notion of growing life inside  of you. Why couldn't you just plant them outside, like seeds, and carefully tend to them that way? Why did they have to bud and flower inside of a wolf, where they probably caused jeopardy to the parent in the process?

The entire thing seemed like a very poorly planned enterprise to Raleska, but she dared not utter that to Rosalyn. Rosalyn was her friend, and probably excited for puppies - Raleska did not want to hurt her, so she steeled her answer much the same way Rosalyn had guarded hers. "Maybe someday.. After I see what's out there, and stuff. I don't know. It just seems scary." Raleska's voice gradually dropped as she spoke, until her final statement was but a hushed whisper. "Are you scared?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A friend said he knew where some easy money was - by Raleska - April 24, 2019, 11:48 AM