Stone Circle You’ve got the world at your feet
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback watched from the top of the slope, his figure imposing as it always was to newcomers. His long fur moved with the gentle summer breeze, his scent rolling down the hill as his amber eyes pierced Valette and the stranger. Perhaps if the male at the border looked up he would notice the giant. Greyback silently hoped he would. It was good that others knew their place. Wolves who get get a sence of weaknss will eventually slip through the cracks of authority. 

Greyback did not need that. Valette did not need that. Their kids did not need it..

He woukd watch for a while, still like a stone but relaxed. It was only when they talked a bit more that the male would squint and travel downwards to join his mate and meet the stranger. He would hear the trails of their current conversation as he neared behind the Matriarch.

"Come now my heart," he rumbled. "If I remember correctly I bowed till my face touched the earth." 'and would continue to do so till my last breath' he thought before turning to the male. "Pray tell, what is your name, young one?"

Messages In This Thread
You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 08, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 12, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Greyback - May 19, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 22, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - June 05, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Greyback - June 14, 2019, 09:34 AM