Arrow Lake Bring along a good strong umbrella capable of handling falling animals
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
idk what this post even turned into omg

A seething, taut breath retreated between clenched fangs just as another pair wrangled the down of her ankle  ( and it looked as if her gene of Ankle Biter had, in fact, been passed to this generation. )  The ivory optio was anything but furious, and yet she knew that this behavior must be curbed before this went untended to for any longer. And since it was unintentional, and inhibition seemed to be a slower cultivation for her son, Aure wanted nothing more than to help him along.

So, loosing a whiney yip of pain — well, mock-pain, but the tell-tale sting of fangs was there — the silver arched her spine and began to move away from Drago, if only to dislodge from him  ( if her alarm hadn’t sent him scurrying already. )

Eventually, she returned by way of pressing her snout down into his dark shoulders, voice soft yet firm, ”You are my little dragon, but you must learn to be gentle, too.” Was she even doing this right? I hope I am. Aure withdrew, laved at her pinking ankle, and paused as her tongue made contact with the churned earth caking her limb... and every bit of her underside. And, we must clean up, sweetling.”

The silver would think further on how to exactly reinforce better behavior soon, but for now she coaxed Dragomir away from their messy play in favor of a burbling creek not quite far from the thicket ( one eye always kept on it for Isi’s sake. )  Aurëwen made to move into it, but hesitated; always wary with water, always would be, but it’d once occurred to her that if she ever had children, she’d be fond of teaching them how to swim.

So they do not drown, as I did. The current was drawling, slow, and she returned the present with a quick, absent inhale. Lessons would have to come later, at the very least. Follow me, my treasure,” she then crooned, using the love she had for him to step into these waters.