Ankyra Sound and i, i won't feel sorry, you can believe me
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska had remained silent while they spoke; she was ready to go, and was just waiting for the word. When Erzulie offered to go, the girl nodded and glanced to Rosalyn, catching the woman's sly look to Vercingetorix. Rather pointedly, Raleska's gaze followed Rosalyn's, and mirrored the suspicion that Rosalyn felt. It was curious, wasn't it?

She remained patient as the adults divided between them the duties; they would march out tomorrow night, Raleska among them.. and she hoped they would put an end to this neighbor business, once and for all. Grezig and Rosalyn would stay -- alongside Svalinn and Illidan. The Sound would be well-protected that day, and she, Erzulie, Caiaphas and Vercingetorix would depart tomorrow.

She slept little that night, for shivery anticipation ran through her blood endlessly... but by mid-morning the girl had roused herself from the Grotto and begun pacing along Ankyra's borders.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i, i won't feel sorry, you can believe me - by Raleska - June 02, 2019, 03:27 PM