Ankyra Sound Now it’s two long years of waiting around to die
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
He did not believe her. Raleska’s features fell, and the flick of her gaze betrayed her distaste for Illidan’s attempts at rationalization. They looked at the world through two grossly different lens, which caused Raleska to struggle with how to articulate her stance. 

Don’t you see? She asked, shaking her head as Illidan attempted to place logic into their discussion. It’s not just mom he wants revenge on. It’s all of us. He is going to pick us off, one by one — and we were stupid enough to give him that chance. Her teeth were set on edge, her long ears pulled back. It was the perfect opportunity; kill her, pretend to come back as a friend, and put a rift between us all.  He is not anything but an enemy, he will always be an enemy. Raleska had seen Drageda rip Eurycrates in two; she had seen what they had done to Rosalyn, and she herself had been bloodied and dragged across the cliffs like a common dreg. She would never forget any of it — and she would never forget that Vercingetorix had played a hand in their suffering, too.  If you are smart, you will place him under watch. If you do not tell Svalinn or Vengeance, I will tell them myself. The girl had resolved to search for her mother the second Vercingetorix had returned without Caiaphas — but she had reined in her tongue, loathe to discuss any sensitive information in front of what was so clearly a Dragedan snake.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now it’s two long years of waiting around to die - by Raleska - June 19, 2019, 08:45 AM