Wapun Meadow Already wrote several letters to you
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,098 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette wasn't often the one that would mouth off to strangers. Not really. She was usually very submissive but there was something about this male and the way he talked that she wanted to stand up to herself. This male was clearly having a very different view of the world compared to her. He almost stated that everyone outside of Easthollow was out to hurt her, and she knew that wasn't true.

The female did step back when he voiced a low snarl. Clearly, she had touched a sensitive trigger the male didn't want to talk about. "My mother taught me to treat strangers like they treat you," she returned to him. If they were polite she would be polite, if they were rude she could be rude. Not that being rude would be something she liked doing. Normally such wolves she would just give way for and make sure not to get between their teeth. Still, with this male, since he was family she felt bolder.

Arlette squinted her eyes. "Nuna does talk in her own way. She can tell me a lot. And especially she would let you know if she disliked something," she pointed out. This male clearly didn't know a lot about his daughter it seemed. Her red eyes moved over the male. Perhaps it was good that he wasn't in Easthollow. "Maybe it is good that you aren't," she voiced her thoughts to him. "I don't know who hurt you or who made you so cold and bitter but I hope that you grow past it one day," she spoke to him, sounding genuine. She didn't recognize this male as one that would have grown up in her family. Even Kove was nicer than him.

Arlette then stepped another step back. "I'm sorry that you have to be related to us," she added then. "Guess I will go since you clearly don't want anyone around," she stated. She knew when she wasn't welcome and she didn't really feel that this male would change anytime soon about his views on the world and other wolves.
Messages In This Thread
Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - June 18, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - June 18, 2019, 08:13 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - June 19, 2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - July 02, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - July 03, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - July 12, 2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - July 14, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - July 14, 2019, 07:49 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - July 21, 2019, 01:53 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - July 25, 2019, 11:54 AM