Ankyra Sound Now I’m out of prison, I got me a friend at last
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
<3 I'm going to wrap up so I can have more room in my threadlog for new threads... but I'll tag you in my new one! <3

No, nothing would shake Raleska from her course. (Hah. Little did we know, Raleska would be shaken off-course in a matter of seconds, when Vercingetorix decided to upend the rule of her brother). She shook her head gravely, but a smile hung on her lips. Rosalyn, of all wolves, was right: it was just a shame Raleska was too young to see it.

"Don't worry -- I'll be back." Raleska promised, trying to keep her voice chipper despite the mounting anxiety she refused to allow to rear its head to the forefront. If anything, Raleska was resolute -- time would tell if this was good or a detriment to her health. Giving Rosalyn a quick nudge of affection, Raleska motioned for Kaertok and then moved off at a determined prowl. She intended to leave now, and knew not that a short distance away, trouble was brewing...
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I’m out of prison, I got me a friend at last - by Raleska - August 16, 2019, 01:37 PM