Herbalists' Cache Please take me back
It feels like he's been running for hours now — and perhaps he has. The sprite does not know that running is in his blood, that this flight is in his nature; all he knows is that it hurts, and that he doesn't want to run anymore. His legs ache and his chest burns, and the distance he has put between himself and his home has lodged itself in his heart like a burning knife.
But he can't go back, either. The taste of blood still lingers in his mouth, a reminder of the terrible thing he'd done in his final moments with his family. His legs falter beneath him as the memory grips him again, and he stumbles over foliage, collapsing in a wheezing heap of silver fur against the forest floor only moments before he hears his name through the trees. Helios. His stomach flips, and for a moment he thinks he might vomit. The feeling fades after a moment, but he remains frozen to the spot, not even daring to wonder what his brother must think of him; surely he knows of the terrible thing he'd done, and that's why he's here.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
Please take me back - by Helios - July 01, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: Please take me back - by Zephyr - July 07, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Please take me back - by Helios - July 10, 2019, 12:27 PM