Ankyra Sound his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska managed to at least get a handle on her simmering rage, waiting for Vercingetorix to explain just why he had done what he had done.

‘I did what I thought was best for Rusalka.’ He claimed. Raleska seemed to not catch that - or at least, for a full ten seconds it looked as if nothing registered. ‘For Rusalka’.

Then the change came; disbelief, scorn. It was housed in every crinkle of her muzzle, set in every gloomy ripple of her fur. What did he know about Rusalka, and what did he care?

She called bullshit.

You don’t know anything about the best interest of Rusalka. Rusalka’s best interest and vision is founded in its children. Of which she was one, and Vercingetorix. He was not even Rusalkan. He would never know what it was like to be part of their family; he might walk among them, but he was not one of them. He would never be.

. You stabbed the only guy that vouched for you in the back. Raleska commented bitterly, her tail eerily still. She was still on edge, still furious — but now a measured coldness came over her that called obscurely back to the more calculating mien of her mother.

Raleska thought of how she could try to kill him.. he was stronger and larger, far more experienced — if she misstepped or underestimated him, she would likely die. Her pride was far too high to call in the aide of either Kaertok or Vengeance — even if they were willing to do her bidding. She felt conflicted; why had her brother not fought back? What secret did he know that she did not?

Her scathing gaze raked across Vercingetorix in dismissal. If Illidan had not struck him down, she supposed there was a reason for it (and she hated that reason; she hated feeling like hot air). In a move that was rather anti-climatic, Raleska snorted but did not make move to attack him. He said he didn’t trust her mother (or any of her children, which included her and Illidan) — the very idea that he was somehow more trustworthy after all he had done just seemed... well... to use an Illidan word, ‘illogical’.

For when someone showed you who they were, you better believe them. How do you think we can we trust you?
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen - by Raleska - July 11, 2019, 09:48 AM