Ankyra Sound his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Blah, blah, blah. Raleska was still talking. His eyes shifted from her to the white wolf that emerged -- wait, who the fuck? Had he seen this dude before? Rusalka was literally throwing spaghetti at the wall here, pulling wolves from the woodwork to challenge his leadership. What a bunch of fucking lunatics.

Make me, Verx said lazily to the young woman, shooting her a sidelong glance, and then turned his full attention toward the challenger. Cool, hey, you want the crown? Come get the crown. He squared his shoulders, running his tongue along his jowls. This should be easy enough. Dispatch this one with a lot of power and style, and the rest would fall into line. Well, maybe not Raleska, but he'd be able to bat her away easily enough.

Swat her like a fly. The thought made him smile, teeth gleaming in a dark face, and he prepared himself for his assault on Aningan, chuckling, Let's do this.

And then Aningan kicked his ass, and Vercingetorix found himself mere minutes later fleeing the territory, bleeding and swearing and utterly bewildered.

The flesh wounds were nothing compared to how badly his pride had been hurt.

Fuckin' Rusalka, man.

just posting here to wrap things up -- if no one else comes in within three days, I'm gonna archive!
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen - by Vercingetorix - August 09, 2019, 07:35 AM