Ravensblood Forest we have both lived with lips more scar tissue than skin
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
It was good that actions spoke louder than words, anyways; she’d fidgeted some on the way here, not quite sure as to what would fall from her own lips aside from earthly properties. With a quiet hum, then, Aurëwen towed what she’d plucked over, and soon rounded crescent-like about the fevered male until she came to rest before him in a sit.

Her own eyes, one ever-clouded, remained inscrutably despondent, but they cast themselves over his numerous liaisons just as they’d been doing in the days following up to this moment. After starting an enquiry towards his well-being, she thought better of it, and instead had a fang gnaw into the plush tissue of her lower lip. Filmy eyes, creased in a way that bespoke headache ...skin flamekissed beneath his coat of armor ...she was more than sure she had what she needed for him.

Yearling that she’d once been, Aure had seen many gargantuan wolves — in either body, soul, or both — falter when infection set in. There was the ragged, low breaths, skin all aflame in the worst sense... And here before her was such a one, and her heart was not immune, but she steeled against it all the same. “I will need you to eat a medicine soon,” she mused artlessly, turning to gather dampened moss and soon-to-use garlic. “But, you will take it after I get you cleaned up.”

Her tone broached for no argument, and the silver made a note in the back of her mind to help Verx roll upon his belly later — just so she could inspect his other side. Teik ai get in taim yu gaf in som...” Other than that, he didn’t need to speak to her if he didn’t wish to; the herbalist set to work regardless, pressing what wet moss she’d rationed to flush any grime and shallow contamination from his wounds.