Horizon Ridge You walk around this town like it’s holy land,
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
I did not realize it was my post - SO sorry to hold this up <3 I am ok with rolling, or doing whatever!

She fought hard to escape, but in the end her assailant's advantage of surprise had overcome her. No matter what she did, she could not free herself; add in that now she was being dragged, shaken, and abused -- every time she managed to gather purchase of the ground beneath her she was forced to rebalance again.

A searing pain cut through her scruff, arcing in desperate signals along her spine; this visceral agony bled into her every action, fueled by her indomitable will to live -- the pain was the matchstick to her gasoline, and in mere moments Raleska had overcome her surprise and was now fighting tooth and nail against her attacker.

She could not free herself and instead, this was no longer her motive. The pain made her desperate, but her own fury made her bold -- with a snarl she flung herself low to the ground and then reared upward, attempting to shoulder-bash Dacio in an abrupt, all-together very rough movement. In that same second her jaws were swinging, hoping for chest, or leg, or anything -- teeth ready to clamp down like beartraps on whatever came within reach.

All the while she was only dimly aware of the fray behind her; she saw Vengeance, she saw Derg (both in that moment seemed her saviors, and she had a split second to think of how overwhelmingly lucky she was she was not alone --).. believing this to be an ambush, Raleska did not soften any of her blows -- if anything, the hate bubbling in her heart made every lash of teeth and every buck full of venomous vitriol.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You walk around this town like it’s holy land, - by Raleska - September 07, 2019, 09:40 PM