Moonsong Glacier ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
small sleepless post, sry

Fear; piercing;
it piques at the pink nose, and through the chilling balm that is the relief of the ice upon her spine does Andraste allow murky halfsight to lie upon her fellow she-wolf once more. No ... no, those underhoof had not been as selected and as spared as they. Her belief in all manner of fateful conductions was a thing that flushed and faded as the sun seen through fraying leaves; but the stampede and its surging had nesrly made a believer of her, to say the very least. Still, the pair breathed. It should be all that matters at the present; not how shaken the calamity has left them.

An olive branch, perhaps —  "I have figured that I will return to ze ruins they have left behind. To see what might be scavenged ... if there has been anything left, of course."  Paltry, unhelpful, her grousing; grimacing.  "If you are not too unsettled, would you ... care to accompany me?"  Nevermind that she herself wouldn't again ever have a full set of eyes; another addition of anything was more welcome than the halves she now stumbled the earths with.
Messages In This Thread
⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - September 29, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andromaque - September 30, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - September 30, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andromaque - October 05, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - October 15, 2019, 04:00 AM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andromaque - October 23, 2019, 11:51 AM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - October 27, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andromaque - October 29, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - October 29, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andromaque - October 31, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: ⁴man hlaruva rávëa súrë? - by Andraste - October 31, 2019, 02:32 PM