Stone Circle When the sun sets
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,106 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette slowly nodded. She didn't understand why she would need to discuss that with her mate. Wouldn't they already know they would want pups. It seemed to her that once you would be together that it would be assumed they would have pups but she had been wrong then. How would they come by accident? She wondered. She nodded to her aunt. "I have seen them," she spoke. "I kinda know about it. Mom told me bits," she stated and then flushed when her aunt started in detail.

"Uh.. one and half," she mumbled, now flushed, feeling that she should know. "I mean-- I know about the heat, and that a male is needed...," she ended in a mutter. She felt extremely embarrassed now. She really didn't need or want a sex talk from her aunt. The female was glad when the topic sort of shifted. Her eyes widened a bit as her aunt spoke. Leave Easthollow?

"Leave Easthollow?," she asked and then shook her head. Leta's attacker was out there! And the last time she tried to find Ira's pack she went in to completely the wrong direction. It had been terrible. Plus she had been so along. 'My mom? A ranger? What?," she asked. Her mother never left Easthollow, huh, weird. That was something she didn't know about her. "Last time I got really lost and... I don't like the idea of leaving Easthollow. Some siblings never returned. I only know them by name. I don't want to be like them," she spoke softly.

Once she talked everything through with her aunt she realized that the medical trade was definitely something she would pursue and that it could fit her. Now that Nanook had reminded her this skill it was time to learn it. She might not ever leave Easthollow, but she would try her hardest to get a trade that was helpful for her pack, for Easthollow. With that in mind she thanked her aunt for the advice before she continued her day.

- end -

Edit: editing ending
Messages In This Thread
When the sun sets - by Arlette - October 01, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - October 03, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - October 07, 2019, 06:12 AM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - October 13, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - November 15, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - November 17, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - November 28, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Nanook - January 08, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: When the sun sets - by Arlette - January 18, 2020, 03:22 PM