Haunted Wood Private eyes, are watching you
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Oh there were so many things the boy desired. How could he choose just one? He wanted power, control, strength. He wished for attention and praise. He wanted someone to love or love him. That someone existed once. Takara, his dear mother. She was the only one who was able to keep the dragon at bay. Now she was gone and she took that peace with her. And she left a beast behind, one that damned the world. One filled with pain and rage. Oh mama please come back. Take me away from this terrible place. Bring me home!

What do I want? His voice grew ever softer, now freshly stung with the memory of his mother. Orochi eyes jumped from place to place. He was sad, he was scared. He didn't know what to do or what to say. It irritated him. Control over himself was all he wanted. Why was there always someone in the way to stop him from doing so? And they always made him cry. That was the worst part.

Contol. It's what he craves in the moment. And with the beast here he could not have it. Go. He lifted his eyes and repeated more harshly, Go! I want you to leave!
Messages In This Thread
Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 10:38 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 13, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 13, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 16, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 16, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 19, 2019, 04:40 PM
Vengeance - by Vengeance - November 04, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - November 05, 2019, 11:54 PM