Fairspell Meadow just test driving the new soup strainer.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Fortunately, it didn't appear that Maegi had any diabolical schemes available to her now that Eshe had shared her full name. At least, none she took immediate action on. Though, what would she really have done? Opened a credit card in her name? The young girl settled further, briefly wondering why her mother had warned her not to ever share her full name with strangers, unaware that Liffey specifically had had Ostregas in mind when she'd given the warning. Hopefully, Eshe would never have to find out why.

"A couple a months," Eshe explained, "My parents moved my siblings and I across the Wilds to a new pack when we were little, and my brother decided he didn't want to live where we moved to. He went off on his own, but I don't know where." She frowned softly, thinking longingly of Breccan. She did miss Tiarnach, who she knew was back at the Hollow because her parents had taken him there before they'd moved again. But it was Breccan she wanted to be with--Breccan who would make her feel safe and at home.

"Did you ever find them? Your siblings?" Eshe asked, her voice small and hopeful.
Messages In This Thread
just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 23, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 24, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 24, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 28, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 30, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 31, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - November 01, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - November 08, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - November 14, 2019, 07:47 PM