Fairspell Meadow just test driving the new soup strainer.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe didn't know how to respond when Maegi offered her sympathy. She was grateful, but uncertain, and so she merely shrugged a little. She didn't know many other wolves that could (or would) suggest to her that her childhood had been abnormal or unfair. She did feel there had been some injustice in it, but she hadn't observed anyone who'd grown up with stability for her to observe and compare and really know what she had missed out on. Her only regret was that it had caused Breccan to leave, and for her family eventually to have fractured even further.

But, in the end, it was what it was. There was no where to go but forward. She fixed her gaze on Maegi again, feeling only slightly better to hear that she had found her siblings. Maybe there was hope for Eshe yet. "I hope so," she said quietly, her uncertainty pervading her tone, "I told my parents I'd be fine, but... I don't really know what to do if I don't find him." She did another semi-shrug before adding, "I guess... I'll figure it out as I go?" She blinked up at her companion, now shamelessly hoping for a bit more encouragement.
Messages In This Thread
just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 23, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 24, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 24, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 28, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 30, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 31, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - November 01, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - November 08, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - November 14, 2019, 07:47 PM